Our Hero Home Program is designed to help and give back to our Greater Austin area heroes that do or have done so much for us all and for our communities. This homes for heroes program helps Central Texas home buyers and home sellers save money throughout the home buying or selling process by providing commission rebates and discounts on a variety of real estate related services.
Who Qualifies as a Hero?
Hero examples include the following:
- Military (Active, Veterans, Reserves)
- Educational Professionals (Teachers, Principles, School Counselors)
- First Responders (Firefighters, EMS)
- Law Enforcement (Police, 911 Operator, Troopers, Correctional Officers)
- Healthcare Professionals (Doctors, Registered Nurses, LPNs, CNAs)
How Much Can You Save?
Your potential savings will vary based on the final sales price of a home you are buying or selling in the Greater Austin area. Below are some of our Here Home Program's benefits.
- An average of over $3,000 in total Hero Home Program savings when buying or selling a home in the Austin TX area.
- Discounted lending fees on purchases or refinances with our preferred lender.
- Discounted inspection fees with our preferred home inspector.
- Discounted home insurance setup fees and premiums with our preferred insurance company. (Military and First Responders)
- Discounted home warranty fees with our preferred home warranty company (Military and First Responders)
- Discounted moving fees with our preferred moving company
To learn more about our Greater Austin area homes for heroes home buying and home selling program, or to start the home buying or selling process, simply fill out the information below and one of our Hero Home Program experts will contact you.